Skills / Experience
- British Subaqua Club Advanced Diver
- Comp Crew, Day And Coastal Skipper With Some Mechanical And Carpentry Skills.
- Day Skipper And Quite Of Bit Of Practical Experience, Over The Years.
- Dinghy Sailing
- Diy Hand Skills
- Engine Maintenance And Repair
- First Aid
- General Repair And Maintenance
60 years old
Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1961
I have loved water sports all my life , I was a keen diver for many years while in the Air Force gaining advanced driver qual and diving all over the world. I sailboarded , dinghy sailing laser 1/2 and then got into yacht sailing in the Solent gaining my day skipper qual Sailing a Victoria 34. I started going towards my coastal skipper but work got in the way. Now I am semi retired and available Thursday to Sunday and beyond. I am keen to get on the water again offshore/ coastal and shake out the cobwebs. I am very practical and fix most things rather than replace. I am looking for hands on experience with the ultimate view to buying or owning a share of a yacht. Travel to a south shore port no issue but would prefer 2 days plus sailing to make the travel worth while.